Strong engagement with industry, including general aerospace, UAS platform, instrument and sensor, and navigation companies will benefit ISARRA’s success, help connect industry to potential buyers, and allow meeting participants to stay up to date current technology. To encourage such participation, a variety of options will be offered for industry participation.
Opportunities for corporate engagement
Booth space in the Exhibit Hall ($250):
- The meeting will feature a day-long exhibition of equipment by both universities and industry on Tuesday (the first official meeting day), including at least 1.5 hours of dedicated exhibit time. We look forward to hosting a variety of companies developing aircraft, navigation systems, sensors and integrated solutions for atmospheric science applications. The Exhibit fee allows access to the exhibit space for all of Tuesday for one person, and provides a table for showing equipment. Exhibit-only access for additional people can be purchased for $50 per person, though we encourage everyone to take part in the full meeting, if possible, to stimulate discussion and idea sharing.
General Sponsors ($750):
- Full meeting registration for one company representative, including an exhibit space
- Your logo included on the meeting website under the “partners” section and in the conference program
- Sponsor ribbons for name badges for company representatives
Gold Sponsors ($1800):
- Full meeting registration for up to three company representatives, including an exhibit space
- Reserved seating and recognition at the conference banquet
- A half-page advertisement in the conference program
- All of the non-registration benefits listed for General Sponsors
Platinum Sponsors ($3000):
- Full meeting registration for five company representatives, including an exhibit space
- A full-page advertisement in the conference program
- All of the non-registration benefits listed for Gold Sponsors
Other ways to participate:
Industry participants are encouraged to submit meeting abstracts for oral or poster presentations at isarra.colorado.edu/submit no later than Feb. 1, 2018. At least one presentation session will be dedicated to technology. Late abstracts may be accepted, depending on timing of the request -- please contact the conference organizers at email@example.com to see whether this is possible.
The conference will include meals, coffee breaks and poster sessions. Financial sponsorship of catering for individual events will be recognized in the program and at the event and can increase the visibility of your company to meeting participants.
Please email the conference organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve an exhibit booth, move forward with sponsorship, or with any questions. We would like to have a good idea of the number of interested parties by March 1, if possible. Therefore, please contact us at your earliest convenience.